You love spending time with your significant other. But sometimes, just "spending time" with him/her isn't enough. You need to have your hands on each other every now and then.
- Tag other people, using RNG to roll a scenario.
- Or don't. It's up to you.
- Have FUN.
1. Hugging. You just want to give your loved one a warm embrace. Be it out of happiness, to comfort them while they're down, or just to give them something warm to latch onto, you just want to wrap your arms around them.
2. Kissing. Whether it's a peck on the cheek or a deep kiss, a kiss good-bye or a romantic kiss, you find yourself compelled to kiss the other person! Be as tender or as passionate as you so choose.
3. Holding Hands. It's a simple gesture, really -- to reach out and take someone's hand. But that one simple gesture can convey any number of sentiments. What the sentiment is, is up to you, but you find yourself reaching out to take your significant other's hand.
4. Carrying. Is your loved one hurt and needs a lift? Do they want a piggyback ride? Or do you just want to spare them the effort of walking? Whatever the reason, you're now itching to pick up your partner and carry them to their destination.
5. I love you. You've said it before or maybe you haven't but now you have to say it again or for the first time.
6. Dancing. Kick up the music, because it's time to dance! But no lone dancing allowed -- you need to have a partner! You can do whatever dance strikes your fancy. Personally, I recommend the slow dance, but you can do whatever you want!
7. Massaging. Did your significant other have a rough day? Did they get hurt? Or do you just feel like doing something really nice for them? Whatever it is, you're giving them a nice massage now. They'll feel wonderful in no time!
8. Flirting. The easiest way to break the ice or maybe you're just an overly flirty person.
9. Cuddling. Sometimes there's just no better feeling than curling up next to each other on a warm sofa. Hold each other, lie next to each other, fall asleep on each other -- it's all good here.
10. Wild Card! Reroll, pick an option, multiple options, or come up with something else!